.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Everyone knows that I am a little crazy! Well ok maybe more than just a little so here are my thoughts on life and the world as we perceive it.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Some people...

On a different note not necessarily related to me...

Why is it that some people have issues understanding how reality works? I mean I don't claim to have any special powers (Ok maybe once in awhile I do, but that is beside the point) nor do I think I am a super genius (Regular genius is just fine with me) but at least I can understand a few common place things about the universe.

For some people reality is subjective.

I had more to write and infact several paragraphs have been edited out but I have decided to just keep my mouth shut and let people decided and deal with their own realities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home