.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Everyone knows that I am a little crazy! Well ok maybe more than just a little so here are my thoughts on life and the world as we perceive it.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Post-Windy City

So....It started raining on my night out in Chicago. I looked at my options and realized i could walk back 3 blocks to my hotel in the rain or continue on the 6-8 blocks to the Sears Tower in the rain and then back the same amount in the rain...Of course we know what my decision was...I got lazy and walked back to the hotel and decided to get wet in other ways. I went swimming. It was ok though...I had an amazing night. Chicago is fun and I realize that I will go back eventually cause they have conferences like every week there.

On a seperate note I finally met someone that is my own age working in the industry. I could not believe that antoher person my age was working in the field...everyone else is like twice my age. It was good to be able to have a conversation with someone that understood me on so many levels. Not to metion we could make fun of everyone else while we were at it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home