.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Everyone knows that I am a little crazy! Well ok maybe more than just a little so here are my thoughts on life and the world as we perceive it.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

So many things...

So I know that I have not been exactly reliable in the whole posting to the blog thing....BUT here goes anyway.

There are so many things that have changed in my life since the last time i wrote that I am just going to breeze through a few to catch up.

I moved and no longer live in my own home.

I moved in with Daniel and another roommate (not so bad...most of the time).

Job is great still great, magnificant, stressfully blissful, amazing, crazy, new, exciting, etc.

I am looking for new places to live and new options.

I realize that I miss old friends.

I realize that I am getting old when my cousin who i can remember walking around holding her satin nightgown like a security blanket sucking her thumb is getting married. I have to go to her wedding in a few days. It is going to be nice seeing family but it also kinda depresses me a little. Oh well such is life.

But on the bright side I am in a good place in my life right now. I feel much better about things and I am on such a great plane right now. More about when i get a chance...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad you found time to speak up again. I miss your notes. I also miss you. Hope to see you next time you come home. Love Ya,
NAN

1:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home