.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Everyone knows that I am a little crazy! Well ok maybe more than just a little so here are my thoughts on life and the world as we perceive it.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

It is amazing...

It is amazing that some people come and go in your life and never know...

What I mean by that is that they never know just what they mean to you or how much they mean to you.

It is up to you to tell them how much they mean and just what they mean...Sometimes it is just not that easy however.

No details...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ran across your blog and was very intrigued by it. I completely understand what you are saying and agree. Sometimes, it is hard to stop and tell them just what they mean. Good luck to you my friend!

7:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I noticed that my comment made no sense at all. I was tired when I posted it. What I meant to say was that sometimes it is hard to stop and tell them just what you mean! Whatever the situation is, best of luck!

6:59 AM

 
Blogger Anita Powell said...

I second Nicole's sentiment. You're a great friend, Marcus. You are so right about how we don't tell people what they mean to us. I'm going to start making a point of telling people what they mean to me, starting with the above statement about our friendship. Thanks for reminding me that it's up to us to say how we feel about the people in our lives, before it's too late.

4:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home